The Condo Mania Team
More Villages at Aviano!
published on 2014-11-08
After a short hiatus during the dip in the real estate market, construction on the Villages of Aviano in Desert Ridge has resumed. In 2006, Toll Brothers started construction on the community with the intention of creating a low-maintenance condominium community with plenty of on-site amenities in addition to a location conducive to enjoying all that Phoenix has to offer. This community was an instant hit when construction started. Presently, 20 buildings have been completed and construction is ongoing for the final 8.
Nine floor plans are available.
- At 1,491 square feet for $299,995, the Piatto has two bedrooms, two and half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
- The Cerreto is also available and it features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms in 1,576 square feet for $309,995.
- Just under 2000 square feet, the Viera has a split floor plan (master up), a roomy kitchen with a centered island and a loft with plenty of natural light.
- At 1796 square feet, the Lucca has an opulent master bathroom with dual sinks, soaking tub and a large walk-in closet.
- The Fiore and Amici are smaller at just under 1350 square feet. The Amici has a tandem two-car garage while the Fiore has a standard side-by-side two-car garage. Both units feature a great room and formal dining room.
- The Arezzo and Pienza are slightly bigger at 1,491 square feet and 1,490 square feet, respectively. The Arezzo boasts a grand stairwell while the Pienza has an oversized garage and a third floor master suite.
- The largest floor plan is the Sovanna at 2,158 square feet. There is space aplenty with an extra-large garage and spacious bedrooms. Three bedrooms and three bathrooms provide options for a guest room, home office or craft room.
There are a myriad of options for being active at the Villages at Aviano. Between the community amenities and the Aviano community center across the street, residents can take advantage of two different pools, a fitness center, tennis courts, a seven-acre park and walking trails. Additionally, the community has a large covered patio with a fireplace and plenty of seating to enjoy the cool Arizona nights.
These new condos in Desert Ridge add to an already strong economic area. Desert Ridge Marketplace is rich with shops, anchor stores, restaurants and free events. Paint a ceramic vase for your new condo at As You Wish or challenge your family to a game of bowling at Dave and Buster’s. Restaurants range from fast-casual to wine-and-dine fancy.
You'll want to compare the new condo offerings to what's available. See the links below for more condos at Aviano and in the Desert Ridge area.
Back to: Articles
Though not guaranteed, information and statistics in this article have been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
The Fair Housing Act prohibits discrimination in housing based on color, race, religion, national origin, sex, familial status, or disability.
Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, including square footage, while not guaranteed, has been acquired from sources believed to be reliable.
Last Updated: 2021-10-17 06:54:11